• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Monster Power Line Conditioners

Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
846
Not sure where to put this, but it has to do with power and electrical appliences :p
I was wondering if these things are for real. I saw a Monster Power HTPS7000 for over a grand. Is there really any justification for this? Do they do amazing work? I would hope so for 1000+ dollars on the high end, but anyway. Is there going to be any difference between say the 300 dollar ones and the 1000+ dollar ones. I'm just wondering if it's one of those things for the super enthusiest, or if it's a nice enough change for even an average user to notice.
 
ThirtySixBelow said:
Not sure where to put this, but it has to do with power and electrical appliences :p
I was wondering if these things are for real. I saw a Monster Power HTPS7000 for over a grand. Is there really any justification for this? Do they do amazing work? I would hope so for 1000+ dollars on the high end, but anyway. Is there going to be any difference between say the 300 dollar ones and the 1000+ dollar ones. I'm just wondering if it's one of those things for the super enthusiest, or if it's a nice enough change for even an average user to notice.


1) They do very good work

2) They are horrendously overpriced.


This is why monster came out of nowhere and is such a .. "strong" company financially.

There are equivelant products for much less money.

FOrtunately, I get mine about 50% off of retail :)
 
Any kind of line conditioner/regulator is a wise investment. By regulating and filtering the power coming in you should experience a more stable system that will likely have less hardware failures if you have "dirty" power coming in.
 
Back
Top