Monowall question

Asgorath

[H]ard|Gawd
If I use a WRAP board that has 2 mini-PCI slots, can I put 2 wireless adapters in it and have them both act as access points bridged to a single LAN port? My purpose in this is to use (3) 120 deg sector antennas with each antenna connected to one wireless card spread over 2 WRAP based access points.

I found the Ubiquiti Super Range 2 SR2 400mw 802.11b/g miniPCI adapter that I think will give me quite a bit of power on each antenna.
media.nl

The antenna I'm looking at is the Vertically Pol 16.4 dBi 120 deg Sector from fab-corp.com
pac17vsec.jpg

What are your opinions? The reason I chose sectors over an omni is that there seems to be alot of interference around here. I need to cover a large area and need the best signals possible.

If you have any better ideas let me know. I'm trying to keep this on a reasonable budget, so no need to mention a canopy system or similar unless you can tell me where to get them for a steal.

Thanks.

If you are having a lot of intereference, I would recommend looking into H Pol antennas.

Do you know of a powerful H-Pol antenna for <$200 ? I've been researching it, but maybe you know more than I do. I'm new to powerful WiFi's

Back