• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Monoprice 30" displays?

I think the multi-input is a rebranded CROSSOVER 3020MDP based on the similarities of the monitors casing and inputs.

The pics on the single dvi-d monitor looks photoshopped to me so I don't know which korean monitor they're using for that.
 
Ya Im gonna try these out and see if I like them , I did just get the LG 29 in Ultrawide 2 weeks ago that I'm loving.
 
Just ordered one of the DVI-only versions yesterday. I'll post a quick review up when I get it. I'm pretty picky about monitors (I have gone through 8 in the last two years) so I'll run it through the ringer :D

Accidentally didn't see this post and started a new thread here with some discount instructions: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1752796

Ridiculous price for a 30" IPS. I wish Monoprice had up more detail about it. Is it wide gamut? Backlighting? etc.
 
Back
Top