monitorsdirect+samsung 710t

mrtheshaggy

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
1,209
I have this really god awful annoying problem. This stupid FSNB (Fort Sill National Bank) has a $500 spending limit on my card. They say you can raise it for 24 hours. I called and raised it twice but pick one of my 15 orders that got rejected. So they are bullshitting me about raising it.

Here is the stupid part...The cost is $503. If it was $3 cheaper it wouldn't get rejected. So I am asking in all humbleness if someone has a coupon code or something that could get it down to friggen $500. I wanted to order this thing a week ago.

Working on getting my BOA line back up but I have to send my new card home for my mom to activate it because there is no BOA here.
 
mrtheshaggy said:
I have this really god awful annoying problem. This stupid FSNB (Fort Sill National Bank) has a $500 spending limit on my card. They say you can raise it for 24 hours. I called and raised it twice but pick one of my 15 orders that got rejected. So they are bullshitting me about raising it.

Here is the stupid part...The cost is $503. If it was $3 cheaper it wouldn't get rejected. So I am asking in all humbleness if someone has a coupon code or something that could get it down to friggen $500. I wanted to order this thing a week ago.

Working on getting my BOA line back up but I have to send my new card home for my mom to activate it because there is no BOA here.

Fort Sill? You poor Army puke... -=avoids Oklahoma like the plague=-

Possibly try working with the store, maybe wire the money or something similer? Couldn't hurt to try.
 
IdiotInCharge said:
Fort Sill? You poor Army puke... -=avoids Oklahoma like the plague=-

They don't have Lance Corporals in the Army. I really don't want to beg the store for money.
 
heh off-topic I know but I did my basic at Fort Sill ... whata shithole .. feel sorry for ya
 
IdiotInCharge said:
Many apologies devil dog.

Oorah!

I officially got my brand new BOA platinum debit card activated and made 4 $499 checks to deposit in. Too bad there isn't a FSNB around here to go liquify my account into a cashier check.
 
Back
Top