• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Monitors with pixel pitch

aljosakav

n00b
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
45
Which monitor with little pixel pitch do you suggest? Monitor must be at least 23 inch big and IPS. I know that Dell u2711 and Apple cinema display have very small pixel pitch (0,233 mm) but I would like to hear about cheaper alternatives.

I have Dell u2311 where pixel pitch is 0,265 mm but today I tested his little brother U2211 (21,5 inch) which have only 0,247 mm big bixel pitch and the difference in sharpness is HUGE! The only problem in this U2211 is that it have too small screen for my taste. If this monitor have 24 inch I would defenetly keep it.

I can't imagine how nice and sharp must picture looks like on u2711.
 
Back
Top