Monitors VE248H and VW246H

I am going to be purchasing three montitors this week, and am looking at these two Asus models. VE248H and VW246H. Whats your thoughts, opinions and experience with either of these?

what exactly is the difference in these two? I am not familiar with how Asus does their model numbers

Any suggestions for something you feel is better ?

I dont want IPS, and dont really want to go above $275 each for the monitors.

I would have liked it if they had display port for eyefinity set up.

I have the 246, and absolutely love it. Nearly no input lag for gaming, looks great and performs just how I want.

I mainly game FPS and this monitor has been great! Cant go wrong.

awesome. I am somewhat skiddish on this part of my set up purchase. Just so worried I am going to get three monitors that I will be unhappy with. I have an 22inch LG thats now 4 years old,, and I have loved it since day one.

awesome. I am somewhat skiddish on this part of my set up purchase. Just so worried I am going to get three monitors that I will be unhappy with. I have an 22inch LG thats now 4 years old,, and I have loved it since day one.

Just look at the reviews, if you aren't happy with the 246, you wont be happy with 99% of the other monitors out there lol. Its a best seller for a reason :D

Well Prad has reviewd the slightly different VK246H, and on their Deutche site reviewed the VE246H which gets a slightly better rating.

I would assume the models are similar and choose the VE248H sense it's the newest version, and costs the same.

Back