Monitoring software with graphs

ktos2

n00b
I'm looking for something like MSI Afterburner's detachable monitoring thing but with some additional features like putting multiple things on one graph or choosing what colors different lines on the graph have

I'm looking for monitoring software that will show the data in the form of a graph, so I can put it on my second sreen and look at it while i'm playing. MSI afterburner does it pretty well, but it could be better. I don't really need a program like that but I really like looking at them

1.jpg

I'd like to be able to merge all of my CPU useges into one graph and have a differently colored line for each core. I'd be good if I could merge two seemingly different graphs too. Being able to arrange the graphs in whatever order I desire would be nice too. In afterburner graph b will always come after graph a and before graph c. You can turn graphs on and off but you can't rearrange them. Even if it hasn't got all of the aforementioned freatures, as long as it has some of them and is able to monitor everything I want I'd like to give it a try.

The things I require it to be able to monitor are CPU core usages, GPU clock, CPU(hottest core or all cores on 1 graph) and GPU temp. as well as RAM and VRAM usage.
It would be nice if it could also monitor framerate and fan speeds.

Back