• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Monitoring my shuttle - can it be done?

Tin_10

Bad Trader/Returning Ban
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
796
I just got a shuttle, and have done a mod to it, which I will post on later, with pics. I want to know if there is a way I can monitor the ambient temp and cpu temp while being in windows XP. I also would like to have control of my fans instead of having to restart and do the smartfan thing, I just want to be able to to adjust without going into bios. If this is possible, please let me know what I need to download, thanks!
 
speedfan will work better for you because it allows you to control fans with a click of the mouse

google for speedfan
 
o0o0o thats right I forgot about speedfan that is better lol. You can also get that at guru3d.com
 
Back
Top