Monitor Won't Display - DisplayPort Link Failure

mpcrush

n00b
Joined
Aug 22, 2011
Messages
5
I'm trying to run three Dell U2412M monitors off a single XFX 5750 1GB graphics card. Two of my monitors are connected via DVI, and the last one through a DisplayPort cable. The two monitors using DVI cables have zero issues. However, I cannot get the DisplayPort connected monitor to work.

The DP monitor has a black screen as if in sleep mode. Even with this, Windows detects the monitor when I go to Screen Resolution display properties. However, the resolution it shows is incorrect (800x600 as opposed to 1920x1200). Whenever I connect the DP cable, Windows makes the same sound as if a USB device is plugged in. I also get a popup saying I have a DisplayPort Link Failure. This problem occurs regardless of whether I'm running three monitors, two, or one, so it's not Eyefinity related (although I'd eventually like to get Eyefinity to work).

I'm running the latest drivers from my card. Any ideas?
 
Back
Top