Okay, I bought an Hyundai L90D+ a week ago and it has been working great! Now, all of a sudden, since yesterday (7/23/05) after about 30ish minutes of standard use, the screen goes black and the power button goes from blue to orange. The "ni signal" does not shopw up, but instead, the screen goes completely black as if it went into "standby."
Okay, is this issue my monitor or my video card? Please post your views on this subject as it is highly annoying and I really can't afford to pay for a new video card if that seems to be the problem. The wierd thing is, worked fine for a week then all of sudden this happens, I just don't understand.
My specs are as shown:
Pent 4 2.6ghz (@ 3.2)
Chaintech 9PJL3 motherboard
1gb Patriot ram
eVGA 6800nu (16/6 @ 375/780)
Thermaltake 420watt PSU
Okay, is this issue my monitor or my video card? Please post your views on this subject as it is highly annoying and I really can't afford to pay for a new video card if that seems to be the problem. The wierd thing is, worked fine for a week then all of sudden this happens, I just don't understand.
My specs are as shown:
Pent 4 2.6ghz (@ 3.2)
Chaintech 9PJL3 motherboard
1gb Patriot ram
eVGA 6800nu (16/6 @ 375/780)
Thermaltake 420watt PSU