Allright,
So im planning on getting a total of 3 monitors!
However I dont have the room for all 3 to sit individually on my desk.
However If I have a center post to hold them it will work!
*I have plenty of room but the monitor riser that is part of my desk is only big enough to fit 2 screens...*
Anyways so im looking for a monitor stand that has tilting down a bit. Dosnt need to be easily adjustable after its setup just needs to be able to tilt down a bit...
Needs to fit 3 20" monitors (bigger monitors +++)...
On another note What are some good 20" monitors.
Id like to get HDMI On them too so I can hookup my xbox360 as well...
Not looking for expensive monitors just cheap good ones...
So im planning on getting a total of 3 monitors!
However I dont have the room for all 3 to sit individually on my desk.
However If I have a center post to hold them it will work!
*I have plenty of room but the monitor riser that is part of my desk is only big enough to fit 2 screens...*
Anyways so im looking for a monitor stand that has tilting down a bit. Dosnt need to be easily adjustable after its setup just needs to be able to tilt down a bit...
Needs to fit 3 20" monitors (bigger monitors +++)...
On another note What are some good 20" monitors.
Id like to get HDMI On them too so I can hookup my xbox360 as well...
Not looking for expensive monitors just cheap good ones...