Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Ok, I just hauled my computer monitor to my friends house now and I had it screen downwards, now once I hooked it up I have some odd bright line coming across the middle of my screen. Whats wrong and how can I fix it? Thanks.
The flux capacitor is out of phase, causing a tear in the time-space continuum.
Actually I have no idea. Partially because I don't know if you're talking about a CRT or an LCD. But when you travel with any computer, make sure everything is secured. Vibrations are almost never good for equipment.