• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Monitor Problem

Joined
Feb 16, 2006
Messages
24
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me out.

Lately I've been having a small problem with my monitor. Sometimes, while playing games, or just browsing the internet, the right edge of the screen starts to shrink. Like, retracts towards the middle of the screen and distorts the images a tad, making them look really thin.

This only seems to happen when I have the refresh rate set to 85hz. When this happens, I lower it to 60hz and the problem seems to fix itself.

I just recently got a new video card that takes up a bit more power then my old one, so I'm thinking maybe it could be a problem with not having enough power, even though my power supply meets and surpasses the recommended wattage for the card.

Can anyone offer any reasons, and maybe some solutions? Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top