• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Monitor on the fritz!

d259

n00b
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
25
I have an I-Inc CY199D display that I bought for cheap off of NewEgg last year and it decided not to turn on any more. The LED flashes yellow and blue (standby and on indicators, repectively) and doesn't respond to any buttons or power reset. I've searched online for the problem and have seen responses that say to send it back in to them and have them do a "firmware update" on the monitor, but I'd rather not spend the ~$65 to have it sent back.

Does anyone have any other experiences like this or suggested solutions for fixes? I've tried all the methods I know of (leaving it unplugged to reset any settings, button presses, etc) to no avail.

Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top