Monitor Loosing signal

Florin22xxl

Limp Gawd
Hello guys,
I am having this weird issue with my monitor.When i start my PC the monitor doesnt get signal from GPU for few seconds,than one more time just before windows finishes loading.I have posted this in the motherboard section because i believe it to be a motherboard issue,my board is an ASUS Z170 PRO Gaming.
I had 2 different monitors BENQ XL2411Z and now ASUS PG248Q ,also 2 different video cards GTX 780 and now GTX 1060,also 2 different connections before DVI cable and now DP cable, all different setups had this issue.This is why i believe it to be a motherboard issue.On the benq, my monitor would just stay black and get a message on screen "No signal" ,but on my new asus monitor no signal is represented by the monitor flickering different colors very fast,wich is very annoying.This also happens when i shut my PC,if i dont shut down my monitor the screen would just flicker colors.
Has anyone experienced this?Any chance i am missing some bios option...i don't believe to have the latest bios update,maybe i should start with that,but i tent to not fix anything that ain't broken,i usualy avoid bios updates unless i have issues.
Forgot to mention i have the HD530 graphics card enabled from bios,forgot to test mobo graphics connection see if that exibits the same issue.
thanks!

Please post your complete build list.

If you suspect your mobo, have you tried it in another PC? Or another mobo in your PC?

Back