Monitor gamut database?

Lebowsky

Weaksauce
Anyone know whether such a database exists anywhere on the interwebs? Would be nice to be able to find monitors according go their gamut (standard or wide).

For example on prad you can search monitors according to loads of criterias, but gamut is unfortunately not one of them.

This list of 10-bit Monitors has a list of gamut which is based on the specs provided from the manufacturer. Percentages are better than nothing but numbers like 120% NTSC are not very useful.

It would be nice if there was a massive database similar to this list of the largest Wide Gamut Displays as diagram and percentage coverage comparisons to multiple Color Spaces is really what is necessary.

I can provide a list of overshoot ghosting (or mostly) and grainy matte coating free wide gamut monitors :) LG's 27" 1440p monitors have 120hz LED PWM Dimming Frequencies=Avoid

Asus PA249Q. Extra Hardware & PRAD also have reviews
Crossover 30X-P Driver (no sRGB mode)
Eizo CG246
HP Z30i (unconfirmed but likely)
NEC PAxx2W Series (24/2720)
Viewsonic VP2772 (unconfirmed but likely)

Last edited:
I can provide a list overshoot ghosting (or mostly) and grainy matte coating free wide gamut monitors :) LG's 27" 1440p monitors have 120hz LED PWM Dimming Frequencies=Avoid

Eizo CX246
NEC PAxx2W Series (24/2730)

Don't you mean the CG246 ? The link you provided leads to it. Shouldn't the CX240 also be added to the list?

Fixed link. Don't know what kind of coating the CX240/most of Eizo's new high end monitors use

I can provide a list overshoot ghosting (or mostly) and grainy matte coating free wide gamut monitors :) LG's 27" 1440p monitors have 120hz LED PWM Dimming Frequencies=Avoid

Eizo CG246
NEC PAxx2W Series (24/2730)

lol actually I was looking for the opposite, which ones are not wide gamut :) the prad database almost has all criterias searchable, except the native colorspace and frequency :(

Back