Monitor for xbox one s and ps4 slim

Bman123

Supreme [H]ardness
I'm looking for bang for my buck here. Literally only buying it to play pub g on xbox one and mlb the show on a slim ps4.
My tv is to far away and the input lag is bad. Any suggestions on what I should look at monitor wise?

I'm thinking a 1080p 24-27 inch monitor should be fine since its gonna go on a desk that im gonna sit at to play. I'm asking here because I dont want to waste money buying junk or pay too much for a (gaming monitor)
Prefer to buy from Amazon if possible due to awesome customer service but will look elsewhere to

What's your price range? If your budget is tight, really just about any standard 1080p 24-27" screen with HDMI inputs (at least 2) should be fine, unless 1) your budgets allows for something more and 2) you actually care about things like color reproduction, gamma, pixel response times, glare reduction coating types, etc.

Watch for benQ to have their sale on refurbs. 24's for for around $105, 27's for $150. Great low input lag for shooters. Both are 1080p/60 TN.

I grabbed a 32 inch HP IPS at walmart for $100 on clearance yesterday and I noticed the difference immediately. 5ms response time is way faster then my 60 inch vizio tv

Back