• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Monitor for my new desktop.

Joined
Dec 3, 2019
Messages
2
So, i just upgraded my alienware laptop to an alienware aurora desktop with a 2080 super gpu and am looking for advice on a monitor to match up with it. The primary use will be for games with a little bit of computer work sprinkled in. The games i currently play are Destiny 2, warframe, code vein, and starwars jedi: fallen order.

I am trying to keep the cost under $450 and here are my top 2 i am looking at.

1. Aorus CV27Q https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E168240...&ranSiteID=kXQk6.ivFEQ-Ti6F18f3_xq1ikrTBHZvXA

2. MSI MAG341CQ https://www.amazon.com/MSI-Non-Glar...148-47b3-95ad-63a879d43a43&pd_rd_i=B07G5FCR6X

I am open to other recommendations. Please advise.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Anyone have any recommendations? My viewing distance will be less than 3ft. will 34" screen be too big?

Another monitor I was looking at is the LG 34UC89G-B 34" Curved Ultrawide. Would this be a better monitor than the other 2? I found it for $425.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top