• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Monitor for all around use. Recommendations?

Chosen Juan

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
138
Hey guys, I'm currently looking for a new main monitor to use for all around use, from programming to gaming (PC and PS3/Xbox 360). I currently have a Samsung 2232BW and I just want to use that for my second monitor.

Right now, I'm looking at the Asus VH236H because I would really like the sub-1 frame input lag since I play fighting games quite a bit where I need less than one frame of input lag, but I'm looking around as well. I would just prefer 23-24 inches, and 16:9 so that I don't have to mess with scaling when using my PS3.

Thanks in advance
 
Back
Top