• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Monitor fade, errr?

starsfan7

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 29, 2005
Messages
193
Okay, I am a little wierded out by what my monitor is doing. I have an NEC FE1250 that has given me a year or so of no problems, but recently it will fade to black (sometimes all the way, sometimes like someone is playing with the brightness for a few seconds) , and then fade back in a few seconds later, only the time it stays black, and the frequency of which this occurs has lengthened. I have tried unplugging it, turning it on and off, using a different comp., putting on it's own socket. I just don't know what to think, I am not the most informed when it comes to monitor problems. Should I just invest in a new monitor?
 
So the damn thing goes out for about an hour, right in the middle of a poly-sci paper, grrrr. So I hop on my laptop to finish the paper, and just say screw it, and I order a 20" LCD, only to come back and find the monitor glowing at me, back on and laughing at my purchase. AHHHHHHH!!!!
 
Back
Top