• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Monitor Driver?

deadman_uk

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 30, 2003
Messages
2,036
Is it important to update your monitor's driver?

I have no idea what monitor I have, it says LOGIX on the front, I have no manual so i dont know what it is.
Its a 17" one and in device manager it says "Plug and Play" under monitor.

Is it important to get the latest drivers for your monitor? if so how would I find the right driver for my monitor?
 
No. You could use a generic monitor driver if you wish. Using the correct monitor driver just takes the guess work out of figuring out what the highest refresh rate is supported by the monitor at a particular resolution. It does not provide any other benefit that I know of.
 
Back
Top