Monitor Calibration Software

Carnage311

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 6, 2006
Messages
132
I was just wondering if there is any free software out there that will automatically calibrate my monitor for me. It is always a big hassle to try to get it just right and it never seems to look perfect. So I just thought that there has to be something out there that would do it automatically for you.
 
You would think if such an utility were available the monitor manufacturer would calibrate it at the factory so the end-user wouldn't have to do it for themself.
 
Thx, but I was looking for something that would automatically calibrate it for me.
 
Automatic calibration without some kind of additional hardware is impossible, if that's what you're asking for.

If you're interested, something like the ColorVision Spyder2 would do the job. Not exactly cheap though.
 
DefineByte said:
Automatic calibration without some kind of additional hardware is impossible, if that's what you're asking for.

If you're interested, something like the ColorVision Spyder2 would do the job. Not exactly cheap though.

well worth it.
 
Back
Top