Florin22xxl
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2011
- Messages
- 236
Hello ,
This is my first post so dont be hating to much
I have an ACD 30 and a spyderpro3 to go with it.I calibrate my monitor to 2,2 / 6500k /120cd and it looks awsome.The problem apears when i load some games,than i loose my calibration and i have to close the game and reload the profile to fix it.I read its all about windows 7 and color management problems,does anyone know a way to fix this?to force the color profile on certain games?noyhing i read so far seems to fix my problem.
Cheers
This is my first post so dont be hating to much
I have an ACD 30 and a spyderpro3 to go with it.I calibrate my monitor to 2,2 / 6500k /120cd and it looks awsome.The problem apears when i load some games,than i loose my calibration and i have to close the game and reload the profile to fix it.I read its all about windows 7 and color management problems,does anyone know a way to fix this?to force the color profile on certain games?noyhing i read so far seems to fix my problem.
Cheers