• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

monitor buying help

wopsang

Gawd
Joined
Jan 15, 2006
Messages
649
I was wondering if I should buy another Benq FP037s to match the one I have running so that I can have 2 19' screens or should I buy one of those 24" dells everyone seems to love around here. I mainly do photoshop and illustrator work on my computer and I play games sometimes. The 2 19' screens give me a 2560 x 1024 and I like the work space but I was wondering if one 24' was a better deal. ( the only thing that bothers me about the Dell is the PRICE and the maximum resolution is only 1920 x 1200 )
 
Back
Top