I've been researching monitors for a build that I will be completing prior to 11/11/11. I settled on the Viewsonic VX2739wm due to it's size, native 1080p resolution and http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/reviews/viewsonic_vx2739wm.htm Tft review. Earlier this year a friend built his computer and based off my own findings he purchased this monitor so I know what to expect from buying a couple of these. However, just as I'm putting together the build and gearing up to make the purchases I run into a brick wall.
Most places I would like to buy this monitor from are showing it to be out of stock and in some cases permanently out of stock.
My question is really my issue: What is the time-frame that monitors are built? Is it to late for me to find a normal price for this monitor? Viewsonic's store doesn't have this model available, and the alternatives either lack in response time or input lag.
The new ASUS VG278H has an estimated price tag of $700, (which I cannot justify) and has yet to be reviewed properly.
I almost feel like I have to find another 27" 1080p TN panel with very low input lag.
Any information will be appreciated, thanks.
Most places I would like to buy this monitor from are showing it to be out of stock and in some cases permanently out of stock.
My question is really my issue: What is the time-frame that monitors are built? Is it to late for me to find a normal price for this monitor? Viewsonic's store doesn't have this model available, and the alternatives either lack in response time or input lag.
The new ASUS VG278H has an estimated price tag of $700, (which I cannot justify) and has yet to be reviewed properly.
I almost feel like I have to find another 27" 1080p TN panel with very low input lag.
Any information will be appreciated, thanks.