Monitor arm recommendations

Pacwageo

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
103
Hello everyone,

Does anyone here have a recommendation on a good monitor arm? I need it to hold a 28" LCD monitor. I'd prefer it to be a desk mounted arm if possible but I'm ok with a solid wall mount one too if one doesn't exist that fits my needs. I'd like for it to have significant lift to it. I need it to be lifted above my 30" dell 3007wfp.

Does anyone have a good recommendation?

Thanks in advance!
 
chances are you'll have to use a wall mount. ive never seen an arm that would both have the reach and the size requirement.i just picked up some ergotron lx deskmount arms and they are awesome, although theyr only supposed to handle upto 24", although im not sure why the size of the screen really matters vs the actual weight.
 
Ya I saw those... they look pretty sturdy... however, the monitor I have is a bit heavier than their weight requirements. My monitor weighs about 24 pounds (with the stand attached) and the best I can find from them is 20 pounds. I doubt the stand weighs 4 pounds and even if it does I'd be pushing it.
 
Back
Top