Anybody have any idea where I can get a monitor arm that can not only extend out to about 48", but also be able to swing up so it isn't hanging down at all?
We have a special application where i work and we need to mount a monitor overhead so it is out of the way, but be able to pull it down about 48" total and be able to swing it back up out of the way.
A ceiling mount that just has extension ability will not really work unless I can find one that has at least 3 segments. All the 2-segment ones I was able to find that go to about
48" have a minimum length of about 30" which will not work for us.
I suppose I coud get a heavy duty swivel arm as well as an extension and hook them together, but I kinda doubt that the swivel would be able to hold the weight and still hold up under normal use.
We have a special application where i work and we need to mount a monitor overhead so it is out of the way, but be able to pull it down about 48" total and be able to swing it back up out of the way.
A ceiling mount that just has extension ability will not really work unless I can find one that has at least 3 segments. All the 2-segment ones I was able to find that go to about
48" have a minimum length of about 30" which will not work for us.
I suppose I coud get a heavy duty swivel arm as well as an extension and hook them together, but I kinda doubt that the swivel would be able to hold the weight and still hold up under normal use.