monitor advice

blarf

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
390
Hi,

After reading a plethora of reviews, I'm just going to ask for some advice:
which monitor would you recommend for mainly gaming? I'm looking for a 24"-27" in the less than $350 budget.

thanks

blarf
 
Here are the models they have at the local BB and Costco:
HP 2509b ($199)
HP 2511x ($279)
Samsung P2770HD ($299)
Samsung P2770FH ($279)

any of these better than the other? or do you guys advise something better. As i said, it will mainly be for surfing the web, office work, PC gaming.
No movies, no xbox or ps3 games, no tv
 
I strongly recommended the 2509b. Bought mine a few weeks ago and I love it. I pretty much only game and I've noticed zero lag or ghosting.

The image quality is superb and just slightly behind my $1000 plasma in the living room.

The 27" Samsung will have more screen real estate but the image quality of the HP will be a lot better.

There is a very good review of the HP over in the [H] Display forum I suggest you read.
 
i think i'll try the 2509b then. it seems that people are pretty happy about that monitor.
 
Back
Top