monitor 32 inches, 4k

shadowj

Limp Gawd
I'm looking for a monitor, 32 inches, 4k, as a pc monitor
I have right now a Samsung TV ( KS7590 - european model - KS8500 US version, i guess )
I won't use the monitor for gaming / movies
Only for graphic / video editing, browsing the internet, etc
It's very hard to make a decision between IPS and VA / MVA panel
What would you recommend, guys ?
My budget is about 850 euro ( about 1000 USD )
No ultrawide screen, please.
Thank you in advance

Do you own this monitor?
Are there monitors 34,36 or 38 inches with 16 :9 aspect ratio??

Last edited:
there are a few 32inch 16:9 4kmonitors and 43 inch ones.There are no 16:9 34-38 4k monitors.

I own a benq 32 inch 1440p va panel monitor and love it for better blacks since i watch lots of videos and some gaming.Have you used any monitors with a va panel before?

HP Spectre 32. It uses the exact same panel as the BenQ BL3201PT and its glossy so it looks considerably sharper. Only downside is it has 20ms input lag vs 5ms on the BenQ.

AOC U3277PWQU , 4K @ 60hz 32" monitor, $399 @ Microcenter

http://www.microcenter.com/product/478874/U3277PWQU_32_4K_UltraHD_LED_Monitor

I was really eyeballing 2 of these to replace my 1440's but then the LG 43" caught my eye... then again it's $600 (on sale when you can find it, normally $700) and these are $399.

Is the stand on that any good? We've got a bunch of older 22" AOC displays where I work; there stands are incredibly wobbly and so flimsy that just wiping a cleaning wipe back and forth across the screen like I have on every other monitor I've owned (it was a used screen and its previous owner had covered it in fingerprints) had it torquing enough i was worried about twisting it off its stand entirely.

Is the stand on that any good? We've got a bunch of older 22" AOC displays where I work; there stands are incredibly wobbly and so flimsy that just wiping a cleaning wipe back and forth across the screen like I have on every other monitor I've owned (it was a used screen and its previous owner had covered it in fingerprints) had it torquing enough i was worried about twisting it off its stand entirely.

No clue, sorry, don't own one. And the day I picked to go look they were sold out. I had planned on mounting on my vesa stand anyway.

I have the 2560x1440 VA brother of this (seems to have exactly the same stand and case). Stand is fine. It is quite a heavy monitor so it does wobble when you handle it, but while I type it isn't noticeable unless I really concentrate on it. Used it for almost a year now in the office. It also has physical buttons not those new and awful touch buttons most new monitors use.

Back