Hi!
First of all I want to say sorry if my English spelling is not that good . Its not my main language!
I have this problem, that I hope you will be able to help me solve!
I have recently set 3 monitors to my computer before I had 2 and they worked fine (and still do)
Monitor 3 did not work when I plugged it in, but then I tried installing the newest driver to grfx card, and in the end of the install the 3 monitors flashed, and they all worked. Great!
Only one (but BIG) problem when I restart windows, monitor 3 wont work again! If I reinstall driver it works again, but after restart then its not working again!!???
Anybody have a solution to this major problem?
Heres a little info about my system:
-
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64 bit 6.2.9200.16581 (Win8 RTM)
--------[ Summary ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Computer:
Computer Type ACPI x64-baseret pc
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 Professional
OS Service Pack -
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16599
DirectX DirectX 11.0
Computer Name **
User Name **
Logon Domain **
Date / Time 2013-06-28 / 20:53
Motherboard:
CPU Type QuadCore Intel Core i7-950, 3200 MHz (24 x 133)
Motherboard Name Gigabyte GA-EX58-DS4 (2 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x4, 3 PCI-E x16, 6 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394)
Motherboard Chipset Intel Tylersburg X58, Intel Nehalem
System Memory 12288 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
DIMM1: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM2: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM3: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM4: Kingston 99U5471-002.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM5: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM6: Kingston 99U5471-002.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
BIOS Type Award Modular (01/28/11)
Communication Port Kommunikationsport (COM1)
Display:
Video Adapter AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series (1 GB)
Video Adapter AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series (1 GB)
Video Adapter AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series (1 GB)
3D Accelerator AMD Radeon HD 6770 (Juniper)
Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 226BW/MagicSyncMaster CX226BW (Digital) [22" LCD] (H9NP305495)
Monitor ASUS
Monitor ASUS
Multimedia:
Audio Adapter ATI Juniper/Broadway/Granville - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI Juniper/Broadway/Granville - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter Realtek ALC888 @ Intel 82801JB ICH10 - High Definition Audio Controller
--------[ Debug - Video BIOS ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C000:0000 U...%.........................IBM............... 761295520......
C000:0040 ................02/21/11 21:38..9....................b..........
C000:0080 .-...........................h..........113-HD677XZHL50-113-C012
C000:00C0 01-021.JUNIPER.PCI_EXPRESS.GDDR5.HD6770 UCODEV:126
C000:0100 .. ... ...(C) 1988-2005, ATI Techn
C000:0140 ologies Inc. .ATOMBIOSBK-ATI VER012.020.000.044.000000.677ZHL50.
C000:0180 BIN.598165 .164063 . .C01201\Config.h....$...ATOM....w.
C000:01C0 ............R1..R.......PCIR...h................ATI ATOMBIOS....
C000:0200 1..........D...d.K...*.^.....V.......LP. .^..fPfQfRfSfUfVfW.....
C000:0240 ........M.......f......f.(......2......'&.&&."&........%..%.U..e
C000:0280 ..DP. u......e.ce....O..LP........DX.......f.......fP. .....fXt.
C000:02C0 . f.J.......f_f^f]f[fZfYfX.............F.f3..F...F..R......DZ...
C000:0300 .......f........f.\.f.L.;.u...f.^.f.N............>...u..........
C000:0340 ...f....e.....@.....B.............|.rm..~......q........mg......
C000:0380 ......og.g..g...PMID...L......................f................
C000:03C0 .........fPfR.1f...f....fZfX.fPfR.1f...f....fZfX........u..:&..u
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks in advance!
First of all I want to say sorry if my English spelling is not that good . Its not my main language!
I have this problem, that I hope you will be able to help me solve!
I have recently set 3 monitors to my computer before I had 2 and they worked fine (and still do)
Monitor 3 did not work when I plugged it in, but then I tried installing the newest driver to grfx card, and in the end of the install the 3 monitors flashed, and they all worked. Great!
Only one (but BIG) problem when I restart windows, monitor 3 wont work again! If I reinstall driver it works again, but after restart then its not working again!!???
Anybody have a solution to this major problem?
Heres a little info about my system:
-
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 Professional 64 bit 6.2.9200.16581 (Win8 RTM)
--------[ Summary ]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Computer:
Computer Type ACPI x64-baseret pc
Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 Professional
OS Service Pack -
Internet Explorer 10.0.9200.16599
DirectX DirectX 11.0
Computer Name **
User Name **
Logon Domain **
Date / Time 2013-06-28 / 20:53
Motherboard:
CPU Type QuadCore Intel Core i7-950, 3200 MHz (24 x 133)
Motherboard Name Gigabyte GA-EX58-DS4 (2 PCI, 1 PCI-E x1, 1 PCI-E x4, 3 PCI-E x16, 6 DDR3 DIMM, Audio, Gigabit LAN, IEEE-1394)
Motherboard Chipset Intel Tylersburg X58, Intel Nehalem
System Memory 12288 MB (DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM)
DIMM1: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM2: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM3: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM4: Kingston 99U5471-002.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM5: Kingston 9905471-001.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
DIMM6: Kingston 99U5471-002.A01LF 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM (9-9-9-24 @ 666 MHz) (8-8-8-22 @ 609 MHz) (7-7-7-20 @ 533 MHz) (6-6-6-17 @ 457 MHz)
BIOS Type Award Modular (01/28/11)
Communication Port Kommunikationsport (COM1)
Display:
Video Adapter AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series (1 GB)
Video Adapter AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series (1 GB)
Video Adapter AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series (1 GB)
3D Accelerator AMD Radeon HD 6770 (Juniper)
Monitor Samsung SyncMaster 226BW/MagicSyncMaster CX226BW (Digital) [22" LCD] (H9NP305495)
Monitor ASUS
Monitor ASUS
Multimedia:
Audio Adapter ATI Juniper/Broadway/Granville - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter ATI Radeon HDMI @ ATI Juniper/Broadway/Granville - High Definition Audio Controller
Audio Adapter Realtek ALC888 @ Intel 82801JB ICH10 - High Definition Audio Controller
--------[ Debug - Video BIOS ]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C000:0000 U...%.........................IBM............... 761295520......
C000:0040 ................02/21/11 21:38..9....................b..........
C000:0080 .-...........................h..........113-HD677XZHL50-113-C012
C000:00C0 01-021.JUNIPER.PCI_EXPRESS.GDDR5.HD6770 UCODEV:126
C000:0100 .. ... ...(C) 1988-2005, ATI Techn
C000:0140 ologies Inc. .ATOMBIOSBK-ATI VER012.020.000.044.000000.677ZHL50.
C000:0180 BIN.598165 .164063 . .C01201\Config.h....$...ATOM....w.
C000:01C0 ............R1..R.......PCIR...h................ATI ATOMBIOS....
C000:0200 1..........D...d.K...*.^.....V.......LP. .^..fPfQfRfSfUfVfW.....
C000:0240 ........M.......f......f.(......2......'&.&&."&........%..%.U..e
C000:0280 ..DP. u......e.ce....O..LP........DX.......f.......fP. .....fXt.
C000:02C0 . f.J.......f_f^f]f[fZfYfX.............F.f3..F...F..R......DZ...
C000:0300 .......f........f.\.f.L.;.u...f.^.f.N............>...u..........
C000:0340 ...f....e.....@.....B.............|.rm..~......q........mg......
C000:0380 ......og.g..g...PMID...L......................f................
C000:03C0 .........fPfR.1f...f....fZfX.fPfR.1f...f....fZfX........u..:&..u
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks in advance!