Monarch asks...want some new deals??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monarch Deals

Official Monarch Rep
Click Here here for more

These are all Qty limited
Some items are Refurb, these are sold as is and only have Manf Waranty

DO NOT save as a quote, once they are sold out that is that!!

If you can't find an item; chances are we have sold out​

Limited time offers:

how about a deal on the Opteron 165? I was able to resist the 170 because it still ends up being $350 + heatsink cost.... and the 165 is around $300 w/heatsink normal. how about a $265 deal? please?

how bout some deals on logitech gear

g5/g7
mx1000
mx3100

i really need a kb/mouse combo ;)

How about some big hard drive deals...I'm about to build a raid 5 and need a couple 400gb or 500gb drives.

I figured I'd go ahead and get a front row seat in this one. I'm in a buying mood tonight. :D

And I'm sposed to go to a party tonight! But I'm probably not gonna bite... but seeing the deals is fun!

I need a verrrrrrrry nice combo!

N...e...e...d................... H.....T....P....C....

:cool:

((( STOP! )))

Anyway, I really need a cheap-as-almost-free system to use for storage. I just dumped a media center pc and a p3 1.13 dell laptop for two Turion 64 laptops (Averatec 2155-EH, upgraded to 2gb ddr400, a 60gb 7200rpm hd, and Windows XP Pro x64 / Compaq Presario v2410, upgraded to 1gb ddr400 and Windows XP Pro x64) so I need a cheap system to dump hard drives in.

So how about... Case, decent power supply, socket 754 or 939 mobo with SATA, Sempron 3100+, 256mb ddr400, 40gb hd, onboard video, open pci-e slot, firewire, gig-e, dvd reader, for...

$250?

Compusa offers something similar every couple of weeks after rebates, you come through with something attractive you'll get an instant buy. :)

Moto450fyz said:
jpmkm as long as your in the buying mood :p let me use your CC for just a few secs :D
So long as it all gets sent to my address... :p

But seriously, though, some awesome hard drive deals would be sweet.

alright.. I'm getting in the shower to go out in about 30 mins.. time is of the essence...

dasaint said:
Post #21

is it here yet?

Monarch puts them in their mATX cube, think it's the Hornet. You can get the mobo now, but you have to buy at least a barebones system from Monarch.

no i put 921 in there.. i posted as a joke... kinda like are we there yet thing

alkoholik said:
how bout some deals on logitech gear

g5/g7
mx1000
mx3100

i really need a kb/mouse combo ;)
YES, YES,Yes!!! i second that G5//G7 and G15 deals, and maybe a DFI Lanparty Ultra or Expert deal would be nice!

Might go for the mysterious processor. lol last time Monarch had a great deal on the mystery processor I thought about it too long and it was out of stock.

Abyss of Borg said:
Might go for the Opteron xxx. lol last time Monarch had a great deal on the Opteron xxx I thought about it too long and it was out of stock.

Urg now I gota pull it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back