Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Where can I get some of these? I know PC P&C sells them (they call them drive caps), but I can't order from them unless I spend at least $15 on their website. What are some other stores I could get them from?
well, while they must get them from somewhere I havent really seen them elsewhere
electronics houses would be where Id start, molex might have em though wading through thier catalog is oh so much fun, same game with the electronics houses