Sep 28, 2005 #1 T The Saint Gawd Joined Mar 18, 2003 Messages 1,000 ....anybody has anything to say about this PSU? SilverStone Strider ST60F 600W Modular Power Supply - SLI Certified It is the only modular SLI certified PSu I have found. Anyone has other suggestion for a modular SLI one? Thanks! Emanuele
....anybody has anything to say about this PSU? SilverStone Strider ST60F 600W Modular Power Supply - SLI Certified It is the only modular SLI certified PSu I have found. Anyone has other suggestion for a modular SLI one? Thanks! Emanuele
Sep 28, 2005 #2 jonnyGURU Technical Marketing Manager at Corsair Memory Joined Apr 9, 2005 Messages 4,845 I am the repost Nazi. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=957046&highlight=ST60F No soup for you!
I am the repost Nazi. http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=957046&highlight=ST60F No soup for you!
Sep 28, 2005 #3 D davidhammock200 2[H]4U Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 3,094 The new Sunbeamtech 550W is also modular & SLI Certified & only $79!
Sep 29, 2005 #4 T The Saint Gawd Joined Mar 18, 2003 Messages 1,000 Sorry jonny...should have searched before posting.... Thanks david...I will look into that PSU.