Modular LCD Desk Mount

USF-Nealio

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
373
Can anyone recommend a decent quality LCD mount/arm system that can be purchased and upgraded piece by piece?

Specifically, I want to buy a clamping post and mounts to secure 2 monitors above one another. Then sometime next year, buy a pair of arms (that won't sag) to mount additional monitors to.

What is [H] using?
 
EasyMountLCD has something like that. You can buy the poles and mounting heads separately, but I'm not sure about the bars for the side monitors.

It would probably be a lot cheaper to just buy a complete system. I'm using one of their hex clamp stands, unfortunately they don't sell the clamp version anymore.

I don't think you can find a better price from any other brand, and their quality is extremely good as well. They also sell them on amazon.
 
I use the Chief Mfg KTP 325. It's getting hard to find because it's discontinued but there are a lot of parts out there.

It's powder coated steel and built like a tank. I added the desk mount grommets to mine (KTP1007B).

There is a lot you can do with it...
 
Back
Top