• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Model/serial number for Z-5500s

JayD

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
339
Stupid question, but where is the M/N or serial number on the Z-5500s that is required to get support from Logitech? I can't seem to find it on the back or bottom of the speakers or control pod.
 
JayD said:
Stupid question, but where is the M/N or serial number on the Z-5500s that is required to get support from Logitech? I can't seem to find it on the back or bottom of the speakers or control pod.

i think it's on the subwoofer.
 
wow I'm stupid. I didn't think the ID was that short though. PID, lol, duh.
 
Back
Top