MODder's dream??

jbmx4life

2[H]4U
Hey all.... I got this huge frickin thing yesterday for workin on someones computer. This thing is absolutely huge and very solid. The top/sides/front is all one piece. Any other questions about it feel free to ask Think this thing would be good for modding??

replace that plastic crap at the front and put in a nice water loop. could even mod the top to house the rad, pumps, res etc..

My ex gave me 2 of those style cases from old computers for helping her out. Once I pillaged the 4GB bigfoot drives :( I made a small bedside table/bookshelf out of them. Just cleaned the inside, added a shelf and done. They were so heavy also.

Actually, I think the proper question needed is.. "Modder's Dream or Modder's Nightmare?" :p There would need a lot of modding to be done to get that looking nice.

Actually, I think the proper question needed is.. "Modder's Dream or Modder's Nightmare?" :p There would need a lot of modding to be done to get that looking nice.
Agreed.

That looks to be a typical older office type server case = big, bulky, and heavy. Have seen some which have been modernized that look nice.
But takes a lot of work.

I was looking at it in a positive fashion due to the shear size and possibilities. I figured that this would be a modders dream case based on that. I knew that it wouldn't be for someone that is lazy but more for someone that is inclined to really get into something and "Git R Done!" :D

Back