modded xbox 360 on ebay

Dude, that is sweet. I can't blame people for wanting that, although 7.7k seems just alittle bit high :eek:

Wow, that's not worth 7.7k at all
biggrin.gif

But i someone's pay that much for it... I guess I'm wrong.

Llamma is the man. I met him once at a lan. Great individual. Genius when it comes to mods, PC or console. The Davinci of modders.

Kahnvex said:
Two bad cars...

with awesome stereos!!!

Hell yeah! lol :p

But I could get 2 decent daily drivers for that kind of cash. Amazing what people will give for the latest technology when theres 360's literally on the shelves here in STL. Walmart has 3 of them on the shelf as of yesterday afternoon. *shrugs*

Kahnvex said:
Two bad cars...

with awesome stereos!!!

LOL...
Crapy Car: 500 Dollars on Debit Mastercard
Insane System: 4000 Dollars on Debit Mastercard
Having a System Worth 8 times the car:pRICELESS :D

That is not worth more then maybe 200 dollars more then cost of the xbox... 10 to 1 it wont sell for that much.

Any modders can probably purchase the premium and mod it for less than 1K. 8K is insane...I wonder how people who are bidding on that thing will actually follow through with payment?

Why do I see a glut of modded 360's suddenly appearing on Ebay if this one actually goes for 8k+?

WTH...people are nuts. Even if you had the money for it, why in hell would you buy that? Imagine the PC you could buy for close to 8k!!!!

Hats off to whoever made it though, not only does it look good but he sure knows how to make stupid ppl throw money at him. :p

I swear there's money launderin being done with the 360's. $12,000 for a 360 smells like Tide.

SpeedRunner said:
Dude, that is sweet. I can't blame people for wanting that, although 7.7k seems just alittle bit high :eek:
no kidding im lucky to be able to afford the core.

I have a feeling Llamma will shortly be receiving a $7700 check issued from "Bank of Nigeria".

Damn that really doesn't look like it's all that hard to do. Time consuming yes, but for the payoff it'd be worth it.

I have a feeling Llamma will shortly be receiving a $7700 check issued from "Bank of Nigeria".

No doubt they've contacted him already trying to end it early. Every game system I've sold on there has lured one of those bastards in trying to rip me off.

I doubt anybody is actually going to pay $10k+... I bet there will end up being a payment dispute--someone bid with a hijacked account or something lol.

I dunno if he is going to recieve 10k for it, but I think that he can get at least 6k looking at the bid history.

I think he deserves whatever the auction goes up to, he did an amazing job on that console. And can actually back up that 90 day warranty with it, which not many people could do.

Erasmus354 said:
I dunno if he is going to recieve 10k for it, but I think that he can get at least 6k looking at the bid history.

I think he deserves whatever the auction goes up to, he did an amazing job on that console. And can actually back up that 90 day warranty with it, which not many people could do.

I think for 6-10k I could back the warranty, in fact for $10k, i'd back the warranty on that system and stack another premium 360 on top of it if anything goes wrong.

Back