• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Modded Duron Temps

Seongmin

Gawd
Joined
Jun 20, 2004
Messages
591
Hey, I have a 1.8 Duron that is modded to an XP2200, which is overclocked to 2.2ghz (200 x 11) ;) . I know that this isn't much of a cpu, but I am trying to squeeze everything out of it that I possibly can before upgrading. Well, the dilemma here is that my temps are in the upper 50's... Is this normal for a Duron? Also, when I try running the cpu at (200 x 11.5) 2.3ghz, the computer restarts during the day but is stable during the night, meaning the cooling isn't adequate correct? Enlighten me please! :D
 
thats good for a duron i beleive. 50 degree range isnt gonna hurt you at all. People are usually just anal about temps.
 
if it crashes when you arent using it, basically just means that its stable when its not doing anything, which doesnt mean much :p

50C is ok, but not great. my XP runs at 2.5ghz with 1.85v all day under 45C, zalman cnps7000cu
 
Back
Top