• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Modded CM WM vs. P180B?

furi.kuri

n00b
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
36
Fairly simple question, yet so very, very confusing...

I have a silver CM WaveMaster modded with dual 120mm LED fans on top and a silver box-style RadGrillz, as well as some minor exterior stuff. Fry's (being the tempting devils that they are) have P180B's on sale for $100 a pop, and I'm considering getting one. I mean, I'm losing a very fine case which I've put a fair amount of work into, and a nice aluminum one at that, but the P180B has much better stock airflow (120mm fans with proper ventilation) and seems to have a ton of potential, especially for stealth mods.

So which should I go for?
(and should I sell the WM?)
 
umm get the p180B and build a new system in it or build an older system in the wavemaster :D
 
Back
Top