Mod Shop contest

Speaking of mods, how's your skulltrail mod comming along?

I am waiting on a BlastFlow SB block and MIPS ram block to complete my set of DD blocks. After that I need to make a cover for the GPUS (leaving the waterblock visisble) and replumb it all.

Thank you so much for asking
 
Puzzlebox is cooling look and all, but how do we even know if there is a computer in there? I also don't like the monitor and keyboard. The worklog doesn't show an assembled computer, but does show where it would go which is the base of the cube and not even in the cube itself.
 
As a longtime fan of the Hellraiser movies.. I'd say it was a fantastic tribute. Monitor+KB included. Not sure how many people who vote are fans of this cult classic..
 
I am waiting on a BlastFlow SB block and MIPS ram block to complete my set of DD blocks. After that I need to make a cover for the GPUS (leaving the waterblock visisble) and replumb it all.

Thank you so much for asking

I'm dieing to see pics of teh new rig. I'm a huge fan of the work you've done in previous mods.. i.e. autopsy and the buffy one. (you did that one eh?)
 
I'm dieing to see pics of teh new rig. I'm a huge fan of the work you've done in previous mods.. i.e. autopsy and the buffy one. (you did that one eh?)


Yep, that is mine as well. You will love two of my current projects . . .one themed on teh Blade movie, the other uses this gal:

 
voted for darthbeavis. I like the other guys mod, but I dont like the CRT monitor. Looks like this mod couldve been done years ago, not recently.
 
Good God, you can fit some nice res's in there.. if you know what I mean. :D

I look forward to it!
 
voted for darthbeavis. I like the other guys mod, but I dont like the CRT monitor. Looks like this mod couldve been done years ago, not recently.

yeah i agree it's dated, and rather simple especially compared to darthbeavis..wow you can't deny that is something special
 
Back
Top