• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Mod Parts Storage/Drawers

Techx

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
4,380
I know this may be pushing into OT but it is still relevant to modding, I finally got a quality new desk but have nowhere to put my mod/pc supplies. I want something more stylish than those ugly white plastic storage drawers. Do any of you have nice metal cabinets or drawers where you store your supplies or could suggest where I could get something like this?

I found some that look cool but are really made for hanging files but at least you see what I'm getting at,

Thanks





edit: found another one

 
I use a rolling toolchest.
Plenty of room for my mod supplies and tools. :cool:
 
Well, I've got my tool boxes and stuff for bigger tools. But, for smaller stuff like screws, cables, and little parts, I use a tackle box thats made for fishing. ^_^
 
Back
Top