• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Mod My Koolance Case?

badwished

n00b
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
26
I have the new Koolance PC4-1026BK with the new Koolance 330 Block, and the 8800GTX Block, Cooling a Qx6700 My question is if I remove the pump from the drive bay and move it to the bottom of the case and install Custom Delrin DDC Pump Top for MCP350/355 . Wil this make much difference in cooling?
 
I doubt putting a top on the pump will do much since your loop doesn't appear to be that restrictive. However better blocks and a rad would most likely make a difference.
 
Wow you alread spend big money why you want to spend your. What are you temperatures?
 
Back
Top