Guys I have the following items for sale:
All of the Mobos can be had with CPU, HS Fan and Ram for a small additional fee
Shipping is not included, and in the case of the Hubs may be expensive
Shuttle AK31 v3.1 Owners Guide and Drivers CD $25.00 (Has had a partial recap)
Amptron K7AMA No Manuel or drivers $25.00
Commate K7TA-H Manuel and CD Roms, this is a Clone of the Asus A7V $20.00 (I Have 2 of these)
Asus A7V133-C Manuel and Drivers CD $25.00
Asus A7V133 Manuel and Drivers CD Has on board raid $25.00
Tyan 1468 No Manuel or Drivers $15.00
Gateway Mbdpci023abww No Manuel or Drivers $10.00
802.11b Wireless Router, 4 wired Ethernet ports No Name but manufactored by Linksys $20.00
J3188A 16 port hubs, these are Rebadged Cisco's $10.00 (I have many of these)
Offers may be considered on all items
Best bet is an email
jrserviceatbellsouthdotnet
Ron
All of the Mobos can be had with CPU, HS Fan and Ram for a small additional fee
Shipping is not included, and in the case of the Hubs may be expensive
Shuttle AK31 v3.1 Owners Guide and Drivers CD $25.00 (Has had a partial recap)
Amptron K7AMA No Manuel or drivers $25.00
Commate K7TA-H Manuel and CD Roms, this is a Clone of the Asus A7V $20.00 (I Have 2 of these)
Asus A7V133-C Manuel and Drivers CD $25.00
Asus A7V133 Manuel and Drivers CD Has on board raid $25.00
Tyan 1468 No Manuel or Drivers $15.00
Gateway Mbdpci023abww No Manuel or Drivers $10.00
802.11b Wireless Router, 4 wired Ethernet ports No Name but manufactored by Linksys $20.00
J3188A 16 port hubs, these are Rebadged Cisco's $10.00 (I have many of these)
Offers may be considered on all items
Best bet is an email
jrserviceatbellsouthdotnet
Ron