Mobo with onboard DVI?

To my knowledge, no

I'll tell you why.

Most users of onboard only video really aren't the type that care enough about video performance to specify "dvi"

a vga->dvi adapter wouldn't bother them.

There are actually a lot of these motherboards available, certainly enough to give you a good selection. Unfortunately, it is difficult to do a search on Newegg.com for something like "motherboard onboard video DVI", it'll come up empty. Just search for AMD boards with the nVidia GeForce 6100/6150; and on the intel side, just slog through whatever results pop up for integrated video.

Servant of Shodan said:
nVidia GeForce 6100/6150.

Yep, most of the nVidia 6100 and 6150 chipset boards have onboard DVI. The 6150 boards have the better graphics of the two. They actually make a decent gaming setup for older games. Won't be running Oblivion maxed out though. :D

I thought part of the 'required' improvement from the 6100 to the 6150 was to have DVI output. I definitely see a few with 6150 that don't have DVI, but I think it was supposed to be required, and most have it.

So that's the easiest search to do.

most 6150 boards either have DVI or a header for TV Out, but I've never seen both on a board.

Just search for 6150 and pick a good one (I'd take the abit nf-m2 nview, cause it's uber-hotttt)

Back