MoBo, Proc, CDRW, DVD, copier (pics)

Streyeder

Cornflake Pisser
Xerox Personal Copier 5222 -- $40
Needs cleaning or soemthing. I don't know anything about thm, couldn't get it to not print very very dark pages. Comes w/ power cable. Also has hardly used cartridge I bought for it. Should be able to get them at an office max (there's where I got the current one.)

Xerox Link

5222.JPG

52222.JPG

Black & Decker Wizard -- $20
wizard.JPG

Breezenet SA-PCD PCMCIA Wi-Fi card w/ 5ft antenna. $25
I bought the card for $25, cable for $10. Never could get it to work on my compaq w/ Win 98. (Had to buy 4 cards before one would. Best Buy loved me that day...)
pmcia.JPG

All is for sale as-is, everything worked last time it was used. (Note the copier problems). Will ship anywhere in US. I usually ship USPS priority w/ insurance. If you need cables for anything I probably have them and will send with if requested and I still have them. (I.E. data cables for the CD roms and power for PSU.)

Edit: Sorry about title, was going to sell another mobo and CPU, but decided against and forgot to change title. Post in thread what you want. Email: [email protected]

Edit 2: Sorry, somehow the DVD player info got f'd, it is seperate. The CD-Burner is $20. Sorry about this. And these prices are shipped. I do take paypal. Added Sound card & Wi-Fi.

Edit 3: Sold Mobo & DVD, removed Pics. Everything else is still there! I have ebay feedback, no heatware yet. (Signed up today.) I think I've gotten back to everyone, if I missed you resend a PM or email. I appologize in advance!

Edit 4: Sold stuff:
SOLD Pioneer DVD-ROM (DVD-115LG) -- $10
DVD Player Black, Always worked perfectly. (I now own a DVD/CD Burner) $10
SOLDMemorex 48x24x48 CD-R/RW Model 48MAXX 244AJ -- $20
SOLDCoolerMaster CPU Heatsink & Fan -- (Free w/ copier or computer setup below, whichever buys & requests first.)
SOLD$50 for this lot, was my old comp.
Super P6SBA Motherboard (& backplate :))Specs
PIII 800MHz Slot 1
ATI Rage 128 AGP Video Card
D-Link 10/100 NIC
ISA Parallel Port
ISA Lucent Modem
ATX PSU (not pictured)
SOLDHercules Game Theater XP 7.1 -- $35

I'd really like to get ahold of that board and the CPU.... I don't need the rest, though... That I have.

If you don't mind breaking up the bundle, how about $25 for the CPU/Mobo combo... And the other half I'd imagine you could get $5-10 apiece for part by part... Not to me, though. :D

YGM.

Originally posted by Streyeder
Black, Always worked perfectly. (I now own a DVD/CD Burner)
Memorex 48x24x48 CD-R/RW Model 48MAXX 244AJ -- $20
So, uh, what's black? The drive doesn't appear to be if it's as pictured... Am I just confused?

Super P6SBA Motherboard (& backplate )Specs
Pioneer DVD-ROM (DVD-115LG) -- $10
PIII 800MHz Slot 1
ATI Rage 128 AGP Video Card
D-Link 10/100 NIC

If you would take $45 shipped for these you can keep the ISA stuff. LMK, I have heat under five-by-five.

BUMP for a good shipper!

Got my PIII 800 setup for my daughter up and runnin. Thanks!

Originally posted by five-by-five
BUMP for a good shipper!

Got my PIII 800 setup for my daughter up and runnin. Thanks!

Great to hear you got it up and running! Hope the extra ram helped. (Had some left over from up grading my gf's iMac.)

Back