Mobo Help

realdiehl

Limp Gawd
I just bought a Gigabyte 7NNXP board to replace a failed mobo in my machine, and it's all running great... except for one thing. There are two ethernet jacks on the back panel of the board. One is a Realtek 10/100 and the other is an Intel Pro/1000 gigabit jack. The realtek works perfectly fine. The intel, however, is recognized in windows but it has a yellow exclamtation point constantly next to it and it says "This device cannot start. (Code 10)." I have tried the drivers the came on the CD with the mobo, the drivers on Intel's site, and the drivers that are on Gigabyte's site. I then even reformatted my computer and just installed the mobo drivers and ethernet drivers and it still did the same thing. Can anyone help me out? Or did I just get a bad board to replace my failed one!

Any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Kurt

maybe you can only have one enabled at a time? did you try disabling the realtek and then enabling the intel?

Check your BIOS settings too... there might be something in there that's causing some kind of conflict.

yeah, also make sure both are enabled in BIOS. in my BIOS i can enable/disable things such as onboard sound, lan, etc.

Back