mobo help

lillimon04

2[H]4U
Ok so i just bought a RC-690, comes in tomorrow! But i decided to go atx now and imma sell my mobo cpu and some ram for 255 plus shipping, the mobo is a f-i90hd, cpu- e6300, and ram is super talent 1gb. do you think thats a good price to sell at?

but back to wat i need help with, i can decide what mobo i want and if i want to stay with intel. if i go with intel wat mobo and cpu combo should i go with and if i go amd wat mobo and cpu combo should i go with?

also is there any mods i should do to the rc-690?

well i would go with the q6600 for a processor and as for a motherboard just make sure to choose one where the sata plugs plug straight in ,not pluging in from the side of the board
i have that same case and my asus blitz edition board has the sata ports at the very edge of the board pluging in from the side and it's a nightmare with this case because of the way you have to route the power cords right up the side of the motherboards edge, but most mobos i believe you will be alright,i personally like the asus and gigabyte p35 boards
just make sure they have the features you want such as firewire or whatevers important to you and make sure it uses ddr 2 memory because it's really cheap now and performs about as good

i want a q6600 but i dont know where to get a good combo price on it and an mobo. :confused: anyone selling for cheap?
and also i already have patriot ram 2 gbs of it.

and do you think my selling price is too low or just right?

Back