Nov 28, 2007 #1 M matt0r n00b Joined Aug 5, 2006 Messages 36 i haven't really been following anything since i got my core2 at launch with a ds3 im building a rig for my brother based around a q6600 but i havent been keeping up with this stuff, whats a good overclockable mobo for under 200 now?
i haven't really been following anything since i got my core2 at launch with a ds3 im building a rig for my brother based around a q6600 but i havent been keeping up with this stuff, whats a good overclockable mobo for under 200 now?
Nov 28, 2007 #2 A AttackingHobo n00b Joined Oct 17, 2007 Messages 23 Abit IP35 Pro. I have it, and I think it was under $200, check newegg for the price.
Nov 28, 2007 #3 B bostesseger69 Guest Abit ip35-e....under 100, and I got 1.2ghz oc on my q6600 with it.