Hey i5 2500k owners. Let me know what board you are using with your cpu.
I'm looking to spend < $200 but I would like to see what everyone is rocking with regardless. Hopefully I want to OC as high as I can using the stock heatsink.
So far I have nabbed these from fellow [H]'s sig's in the thread for [H]'s review on the 2500k:
Gigabyte P67A-UD4
ASUS P8P67 Pro
ASUS ROG Maximus Extreme-Z
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4-B3
Asus WS Revolution
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2
Asus Maximus Extreme IV
MSI P67A-G43
msi p67a gd55
ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3
Asus P8Z68-V Pro
SUS P8P P67 Deluxe
I'm looking to spend < $200 but I would like to see what everyone is rocking with regardless. Hopefully I want to OC as high as I can using the stock heatsink.
So far I have nabbed these from fellow [H]'s sig's in the thread for [H]'s review on the 2500k:
Gigabyte P67A-UD4
ASUS P8P67 Pro
ASUS ROG Maximus Extreme-Z
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD4-B3
Asus WS Revolution
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2
Asus Maximus Extreme IV
MSI P67A-G43
msi p67a gd55
ASRock Z68 EXTREME4 GEN3
Asus P8Z68-V Pro
SUS P8P P67 Deluxe
Last edited: