Mobility radeon 9600 in HP lineup

oymd

Weaksauce
Aloha to all!!

Its me again....

Anyone on the forums has any idea if HP intends to put a 9600 in its X1000 or the ZT3000 series in the NEAR future??

I absolutely love its form factor, weight , looks and all...but am a little worried the 9200 won't last me another 2 years...

I'm in the same boat as you bro.. I like the ZT3k a lot better than the Dell 8600, but I'll probably end up going with the dell to get the better vid card..

but the Dells are butt UGLY man...I really wish HP does something!!

Or on the other hand, I wish Dell updates the "looks" on its lineup. Now anyone tell me, would it be so hard for DELL to hire an artist or something!!??

I have the AXIM X 5....its loaded, but VERY VERY UGLY compared to the HP models....I was really pissed about buying it, but it had a lot more options for the price!

But when choosing a laptop...I dont intend on going the same way....I want to buy a GOOD laptop...which is ALSO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Even Gateway, (which is fuc!ed by the way)...can make a beauty aka the 505XL...so whats with DELL....
Do they have "UGLY" painted on their office walls and floors!!??

I wont even get into the XPS & the 9100. Oh my GOD!! Those two look like....A BARBEQUE GRILL!!!

Back